Even though my driver's license is suspended, is there any kind of license that I can receive or something that I can do as a felon just out of prison trying to find work?

Question Details: It's not a DUI case; I was convicted of a UUMV. They suspend your license on the grounds that you are using a vehical while committing a felony. I went to prison and am now out. My license before this has already been suspended for the last 12 years for non-payment of fines in another state. When they suspended it, it was already suspended. I have now paid everything to be able to finally get my license but it's suspended. Getting out of prison I am required to have a job but so far I have run into that 95% of jobs for felons require that you have a license.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.