Is there anything that I can do about a bar owner who physically pushed me out of the bar after I was assaulted by another patron?

Question Details: I was at a bar this weekend and another patron was buying me drinks and following me around. He asked if he could kiss me and I pointed to my cheek. He kissed my cheek and then kissed me on the mouth. I allowed it to happen and even kissed back reluctantly. He then proceeded to bite my neck several times and I pushed him away and said, "Ouch". It was witnessed by my friend and an off duty cop ended up calling the cops. After giving my statement they could not find the guy to get his statement. I then went back into the bar to find my friend. The bar owner yelled, "Get out of my bar" repeatedly but did not give me a reason why I was being kicked out. I found out it was because she thought I called the cops. She was also saying everyone saw me making out with the guy in an attempt to excuse the aggressive behavior of the guy who assaulted me. After asking her why I was being asked to leave, she and another bartender physically pushed me out of the bar even when my back was turned and I was already walking out. I am certain this is on surveillance. I started crying and just called a cab home. Is there anything that I can do? A report was already filed with the police but they could not find the guy. Emotional distress is difficult to prove in but I am not sure the behavior of the bar owner in response to a patron being assaulted would even fall under that category.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.