What can I do if the police report says that my injuries are not consistent with the accident and now the insurer won't cover my medical expenses?

Question Details: I was rear-ended 2 weeks ago and I have been in constant pain every since and go to my doctor weekly. I was perfectly fine before the car accident but after I got hit, I suddenly had neck and back pain from the accident. I left the accident by ambulance to the hospital. I just got the police report and it stated that my injuries were not consistent with the accident. I talked to the police for maybe 30 seconds before I went to the hospital. The at-fault driver insurer doesn't want to pay the medical bills because of what the police officer put in the report. What do I do?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.