What are my rights and what I am entitled to if in the event my marriage goes south?

Question Details: My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years. We live in a house that was purchased during the marriage and it's not pay for. When he pays the mortgage on it, it's out of a bank account that has over $10,000 in it that I don't have any access to. However, he wants me to be a housewife. He hasn't put my name on anything - not the bank account not the house not anything. I just want to know what are my I rights. What am I entitled to and what should I do?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.