Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

What to do regarding dental malpractice?

Question Details: My grandfather who is 77 went in to a dentistry to get implants for dentures. He has the procedure done but the implants were not secured and they came out. He went in for another implant and that came out. The last time he went in for the implant, it was implanted into his sinuses which caused him to have to get an oral surgery to correct it. After the surgery was complete and he had healed, he went to the same dentist as he paid $15,000 to get the implants. The dentist had told him that he was sued and lost his license for implants and that he would not be doing the implant. He also refused to give a refund of the $15,000, even after everything had fallen apart. I need to know if I can move forward with a malpractice suit against this dentist?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.