What is our recourse if my husband's ex-wife harasses us at sporting events and is in violation of a court order for the 2nd time?

Question Details: My husband's ex-wife accosted us at childs sporting event and was escorted away by police and given 90 day no trespass on campus. This is a violation of a court order in divorce stating neither party shall annoy, harass or intimidate the other. She's violated this multiple times and motion to compel has been filed once again the judge says he can only enforce the order and tells her to stop and shes required to pay all legal fees but nothing more. She has violated this a second time in 4 months and continues to behave the same way. Also, she filed a false report with the state claiming that my husband didn't pay support. He notified his attorney. How can this woman be held accountable so she stops this behavior? We have videotape of her behavior and all documents proving support has been paid.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.