Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

How to sue if I'm living with no water?

Question Details: I've been living in my townhome for 2 years. About 4 months after the first year it was sold to a new property management company. During that time our water was cut off we contacted water shed they said the property management team needed to put the water in their name because we were having illegal use she. We contacted them and told them they said they would handle it. Last month we had another issue with the pipes out front busted I called water shed they said the same thing, so we called the property management again they said they would handle it. On 10/09 or water was cut off and we were told that we won't have water in our unit until 10/16. This is unacceptable we have 2 small kids, 9 months and 2 years old. Is there anything that we can do?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.