How to find help for my little brother who is a minor who is involved in drugs?

Question Details: I am unsure which area of law this would fall under.The minor I am talking about is my younger brother who is 15. I am 18 and live with my grandparents but my brother lives with my parents. Here in our area, drug use is extremely bad and I am worried about him. I do not want him to fall down the wrong road and neither do my parents. They cannot control him; they're both disabled and have a hard time doing anything. I'm considering talking to a police officer in town. I know that he is smoking marijuana but I've heard from friends at school who hear other rumors about him trying hard stuff. I do not wanna see my brother become one of the junkies walking the streets of this town. If you can help at all turn me in how to deal with it that would be greatly appreciated I know a few of these people who supposedly give it to him and that could lead to a few drug busts in my area.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.