Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

How do I go about sueing to get my car repaired if I was hit by an uninsured driver?

Question Details: About 2 months ago, I was involved in a car accident. The girl hit me on my passenger side of my vehicle just behind the front wheel and part of my passenger door. I have pictures of the accident. I found out through the insurance adjuster that she did not have insurance on the vehicle she was driving until after the accident.n is now trying to tell me it was my fault for the accident. All I would like is my car fixed to the original state before the accident. The amount owed to me is $3,158.16. also do I have to go file paperwork in the county the accident happened in or can I file in the county I live in.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.