How can I get an order set aside?

Question Details: I have an ex parte order against my husband who I am in the process of divorcing. I am pro se, and his attorney filed a motion to require me to communicate with my husband directly regarding child visitation instead of using a neutral third party. I missed the court date because I was not served and was not aware of the motion. The attorney claimed he served me via ECF but only attorneys can access ECF, so I had no way of knowing this. I would like to request a hearing to ask the judge to set aside the order that we communicate directly, as it is a threat to me and I was not given proper service.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.