Is there a way to force my spouse to agree to a divorce and sell our house?

Question Details: My wife and I have been miserably married for 13 years. While we have 2 wonderful children 9 and 11. However, we've slept in separate beds in separate bedrooms on and off for roughly 11 years, most recently 3 years straight. We otherwise do not have sexual relations and haven't done so for well over a year and never more than a few times per year for our entire marriage. I desperately want a divorce but she refuses. We own a home together and she won't sell and I won't move out because of fear she would both destroy the house, one of her many charms, or the court would determine that I abandoned her and my sons and I'd lose even more than I'm going to lose already. How can I cause her to sell the house and agree to divorce proceedings when she flatly refuses? I have very little money to fund a lawyer to give me endless advice or process copious amount of paperwork that I could at least try to handle on my own. The issue here is she won't cooperate at all even though she is fully aware our marriage is in shambles and is wholly irreparable.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.