Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

What to do if my neighbor is blocking access to the driveway?

Question Details: In my deed it states that there is a easement right-of-way to my property. I bought my place 3 years ago but we didn't have any problem until around 6 moths ago when my neighbor's boyfriend moved in with her. Now he has my driveway blocked so I can't get into my house. If I needed emergency services, they couldn't even get to me. I have several police reports because of the matter. However, I feel like I can't get anything done through the police. Could you give me advice on how to get this matter handled?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.