Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

Do I need a lawyer/attorney if in municipal court?

Question Details: I stopped at bar I had visited 5 or 6 years prior wondering if it were same. It appeared to be, so I ordered a rum/coke, texted a friend to join me (but got no immediate response), finished my drink and texted again. I then ordered a second with shot tequila for old times, still waiting with intention of leaving after. I drank half the shot, put the glass down, looked at the TV that was mounted on wall and then can't remember anything more than hitting the curb, wanting to get home to bed and being arrested aways out of my way home. I was not able to account for 5 hours. What do I do? It's never happened before.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.