Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

Do I need a lawyer or mediation for a business that has failed to restore a classic vehicle in a timely manner?

Question Details: About 6 years ago, I paid my mechanic to repair some damage, and he requested that we begin restoration. I agreed. I paid in full for all labor and bought the parts without a written contract. He had worked on my vehicle several times prior, so I had faith in him. He still has my vehicle at his shop and has failed to put it back together. I would like advice on which type of lawyer or mediator to contact.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.