Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

Do I have a medical malpractice case against my PCP and endocrinologist for not treating my high calcium level?

Question Details: My endocrinologist have ignored blood work showing I had high calcium for over 10 years. My PCP have known of my high calcium level for 4 years. I had a cyst removed from my sub-mandibular gland 5 months ago and on my post-op checkup, I mention to my ENT that my calcium level have been high for over 10 years. She had blood work done and when I went back for the results, she ordered an ultrasound and parathyroid uptake scan. After the results were in, she informed me that a tumor was on my right parathyroid gland and I needed surgery. As a result of the Endocrinologist negligence, the high calcium may have affect my kidneys and other symptoms of hyperparathyroidism.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.