Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

Do I have a case regarding a misdiagnosis?

Question Details: I was sent to a podiatrist for Archilles tendon pain 1 1/2 years ago. This podiatrist diagnosed me with Archhilles Tendonitis. He treated me for over a year and I was not getting better. I asked my insurance to let me see another podiatrist. After taking X-rays that the first podiatrist did not take, I was diagnosed with a fractured heel bone spur. The only treatment available is surgery.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.