Do I have a case regarding a mechanic's negligence which resulted in my car being totaled in an accident?

Question Details: Last Sunday, I was in a one car accident. My car hydroplaned on the interstate due to heavy rain. I tried my best to control it with the usual tactics - I took my foot off the gas and turned into the skid but this failed to correct the skidding. I went head-on into the concrete construction barrier. The insurance company will probably total the car, as both airbags popped. The front is smashed in and it won't start. I'm fine. However, I couldn't understand how I hydroplaned on a section of interstate with cars and tractor trailers flying by me going way faster than I was. I was doing about 55-60 in a 65 mph zone. Also, I had just had new tires put on the car. It turns out that when they were installed, the new tires were put on the front and the older more "bald" tires were left on the back. I found out through a little research that this is the opposite of what is supposed to be done when you are installing only 2 tires. Doing otherwise can cause a car to skid on wet roads and spin out. New tires should always be put on the back to avoid any skidding. Would I have a case if I tried to bring a lawsuit? I lost my only car and I'm unsure that I'll have enough to replace it. Without a vehicle I'm dead in the water. It was a nice car too. I'm just glad I walked away at this point.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.