Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

What can I do if my employer is refusing to pay my guarantee?

Question Details: I work for a company and my pay structure is a commission based job with a non-recoverable draw. My pay period went from the 16th-30th of August and my non-recoverable draw for that time period is $1250. We are paid on the 10th and the 25th. Now on the 6th of September I left the company which was already in a new pay period. On the 10th I did not receive my guarantee for the 16th-30th that I worked. I'm a full-time W2 employee.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.