What would I need to do to prove that my husband lied to me and entered this marriage only to obtain a green card?

Question Details: I am a U.S. citizen and filed for a green card for my husband; he now has a conditional green card. He started changing when he got the green card and I don't think this marriage will last because he continues to lie to me. I won't be signing the I-751 form, so he will be filing a waiver. I believe that he entered the marriage with only the intention of getting a green card. I want to report him to the USCIS but I'm not sure what evidence I would need and what the process will be like. I had a recorder in my car, which is only under my name. My husband drove the car without telling me and his conversation was recorded on it. Can I use that recording if I report him for fraud?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.