Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

Can both a casino and its valet company be held liable for totaling my vehicle?

Question Details: The valet driver at a casino i frequent totaled my car. The responding officer watched the casinos footage of the incident and determined that both the valet driver and the driver of the other vehicle involved were at fault. Apparently, they both didn't stop appropriately. I was treated horribly and the rep for the casino actually asked me to see the color of my players card. Im assuming she determined how she would handle the situation based on how much money I spend there. After I showed my card and she saw that I wasn't the highest status, she told me the casino is not responsible and walked inside. About 2 hours after the incident, I ended up leaving the establishment crying and walking because no one would assist me, refused to answer any of my questions, and wouldn't even arrange me a ride home 2 hours away. It was 3 days before I received a phone call from anyone and and 4 days before i was in a rental. Now the valet company is low balling me with an offer. Id like to know what kind of damages or expenses I am entitled to and can I sue all parties involved? including the establishment. Can I seek emotional distress compensation?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.