Can I use my valid B1/B2 visa after getting married to a U.S. citizen outside of the U.S.?

Question Details: I am a Pakistani professors. I have a B1/B2 visa valid for two more years B1/B2 visa. I have decided to marry a U.S. citizen and prefer to marry him in Pakistan to get married. I would like to go to the U..S after wedding and apply for wedding based green card. My marriage is not for seeking immigration. Will it be allowed?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.