Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

Can I sue the same person in small claims court for 2 different cases?

Question Details: The customer still owes me money for work I completed on his home. The same customer slandered me, my business, my family and their children on social media. The customer lied, said he has video of my family and I stealing from him. He lied about the work to be performed and completed. He lied about current lawsuits against me and even provided fake case numbers on social media. He even lied about the original contract he signed. I have had to call the police three times because of harassment and threats he made against my family and I. He contradicted his lies on each of his post on social media. Possible customers notified me that they would never hire me because of his post. Due to his posts I cant count the amount of negative post that were posted on social media against me, by people I have never met. I have over 50 pages of lying, vulgar, and contradicting text messages by him. I also have copies of all negative comments and postings by him and others who commented on his posts on social media.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.