Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

Can I sue for 13 years of unnecessary pain and suffering?

Question Details: I have been suffering with severe feet issues since I was 32 in school for surgical technology. Doctor after the doctor told me that it was plantar fasciitis. I had unnecessary injections as well as surgery and spent a fortune on shoes inserts, etc. Eventually I became disabled due to the pain and lost my career. I have spent the last 14 years in agony and on pain pills as they blamed fibrolmyaia and plantar faciitis. Not once did any of the dozen of doctors I saw suggest that it may be vitamin or thyroid related, even though I repeatedly mentioned I suspected that I had thyroid issues. I finally saw a homeopathic doctor recently who immediately put me on a thyroid medication and also Vitamin D. Within days my feet were just about healed. This gets me sick to my stomach about how I lost 14 years of my life, my career and have gone into extreme debt and countless other issues. Can I sue any of these incompetent doctors?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.