Can I press charges if divorce papers were filed too early?

Question Details: I was served on 06/10 for divorce. On the paperwork, I noticed that it says it was filed by her lawyer on 05/07. She and I have only been apart from each other since 12/10 of last year. By my math, that's only 149 days not 6 months or even close What can I do in regards to this?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.