Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

Can I get my case dismissed?

Question Details: I had single vehicle car accident. The police thought I was under the influence. They arrested me and gave me a DUI. I was not intoxicated at the time of my accident but since I had trace amounts in my system I had to take the DUI. They seized my phone and told me they we're trying to get a search warrant. A few days later they called me to get it. They left a forenic application on my phone, so I have proof that they searched it. I have never been in trouble so I took the charge. Someone said I better look in to it, so I did but no one can find a search warrant. I go before the judge in a week to try to get my license.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.