Can I apply for an AOS from visitor to lawful permanent resident through form I-130?

Question Details: I am a dual Romanian and American citizen and have been married to a U.S. citizen for the last 9 years and have been living in the U.S. for that time. I have a 17 year old Mexican citizen daughter who is moving here this summer to start her last year of high school. Currently, she has a U.S. tourist visa she came to CA 3 times a year for the past 9 years during her school breaks. What's the best/fastest route for her to acquire permanent residency/citizenship? Do I apply for a AOS from tourist to lawful permanent resident through form I-130? Is there a way to apply for citizenship for her through U.S. citizen parent bypassing the permanent resident permit? Is there a way to apply for N-600K under 322 of the INA?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.