Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

Can I appeal my divorce?

Question Details: My e-husband has unrecorded money earned and is aquiring a lot of real estate and vehicles in less than 2 years. He only shows that he makes $1935 a month. He agreed to pay the morgage of $577 instead of alimony. We were married for 42 years and I paid our home with a medical settlement; all he had to pay was $22,000 and he just took equities for personal things on the mortgage. He has been putting up additions and garages since he left, so I figure at $25 an hour 5 days a week for an average of 7 months he is making a nice chunk of money and I should get some alimony. I am supposed to make do with my small disability check of $858 a month. Do I have a leg to stand on if I appeal this?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.