Can an online customer file a dispute or take legal action for something shipped but not ordered?

Question Details: We sell reborn dolls on Etsy. A custom order was placed for a doll to have light brown hair and dark blue eyes. We shipped the doll to the customer completed. The customer messaged us after receiving it all mad saying she ordered dark brown/wavy hair and wanted it fixed. We told her she did not order that and that we could change it for a fee because it is very time consuming. She was very mad and said she wanted a refund. We don't accept refunds on custom orders so we offered to do the work for free as a courtesy. She shipped the doll back and in the meantime gave us a 1 star review on our shop before we could even make changes, making it sound like it was all our fault. There was a letter sent with the doll demanding that she get the doll back by the 9th of this month to take it to a doll show - impossible. We were trying to bend over backwards for this customer but have now decided to just send the doll back to her untouched without the changes since she again got very rude and disrespectful about not being able to get it before the 9th. Can she sue us? We feel that we did nothing wrong. We technically honored her order and shipped her what she ordered.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.