What am I entitled to if I was a victim of a hit and run?

Question Details: My vehicle was at a complete stop before a red light and a driver in her 20's rammed into my rear bumper. As I was about to exit out the vehicle to exchange the information, the driver made a reckless and illegal U-turn to get away from the scene. My vehicle itself may have only minor damage but the impact caused me a moderate backache around my hip bone area and I am afraid I cannot make it to work for next few days. I am also worried about my medical/auto repair bills that I may have to be accountable for. Fortunately, I do have a complete footage from my dash cam that clearly took the license plate and the drivers like-about. I already have filed a police report and contacted my insurance company about thi but I am yet to hire an attorney who specializes in such a hit-and-run incidents. I have an insurance that covers 25/50k bodily injury and 15/30k uninsured motorist coverage. Would I be able to procure the bills from medical/auto repairs, missing work, and pain and suffering from my injury?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.