After a minor injury in an auto accident I was awarded a settlement, do I have to take the settlement or can I demand for more?

Question Details: I was in a vehicle accident in which I was not at fault. I opted not to get a lawyer. The insurance company has now offered to reimburse me the physical therapy sessions and pain and suffering. After telling them, I felt that wasn't enough, they increased it by only $200. Is this sufficient enough or do I need to seek a lawyer?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.