Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

What to do about a personal injury from an auto accident?

Question Details: We were involved in a rear-end collision about 1 1/2 years ago. We were hit while stopped to yield at a round about. My granddaughter were taken to hospital by ambulance. Both told we had a serious whiplash. We had nothing but trouble with his insurance. My insurance company was handling things pertaining to our bills then going to deal with the other insurance company as that company would not return our calls. The issue is I've been trying to get them to settle for some time but my calls would not be returned as they never answered. Today I receive a return after 10 calls in past 30 days. Told me to go ahead and seek legal services, laughing out loud as he said it, when I said I felt $1500 wasn't fair. I tried calling a couple local attorneys who said I waited too long to call to get them to help. Is this true? Have I waited too long to get any help on This? I've attempted to call acceptance over and over since this happen. Did they drag this out to make sure we had to settle for what ever they wanted to give us. I'll never make this mistake again if I have this happen. Could you please advise me if I'm just out of luck?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.