What to do regarding the foreclosure of a house with an 80/20 mortgage loan?

Question Details: About 15 years ago, I purchased my house with an 80/20 mortgage. I lost my job and went into foreclosure a whileback. I claimed Chapter 13 about 7 years ago or before and finished that in order to keep my home. When the Making Home Affordable Act was put in place, I did not qualify since my mortgage was not under Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac so I actually had the mortgage modified. The 80% was modified but I came to realize that the 20% as never included in the modification. I have not paid on the 20% in almost 10 years and have been in my home for about 15 years. I keep getting communications from Real Time Resolutions regarding the 20% of the mortgage which is in the amount of $18,793.67. I have a few questions regarding this 20%. Why have they not foreclosed since I have not made a payment on it in almost 10 years? Also, the original creditor is on my title for the house which was Option One Mortgage but it does not list Real Time Resolutions at all. Why is that? I have never received a judgement for the 20%. Additionally, how can I take care of it or does it need to be taken care of if I ever want to sell my home?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.