If 3 siblings own property, can 2 of them force the third to sell?

Question Details: A house and property was deeded to 3 siblings in equal shares; 2 have given the third frivolous conditions to buy their shares with a higher price than the appraisal, all taxes, fees and closing costs to be paid by the 3rd sibling. Also, the sale must include a clause with a 1 year buy back by the 2 siblings who are selling their shares, at the same price they sold for. Sibling 3 states that he wants to buy the property but the conditions are ridiculous. Siblings 1 and 2 now want to bully Sibling 3 into sellling. They claim that the majority rules and Sibling 3 must sell to whatever deal they wish to accept. Sibling 1 and 2 will not ask the same conditions of an outside buyer as they did of Sibling 3. Is it true that Sibling 1 and 2 can force Sibling 3 to sell or accept an offer that Sibling 3 doesn't agree with or is more favorable to the outside party than what Sibling 3 was offered. Also, is it true that any sibling buying another siblings share must buy out all 100%. Sibling 3 offered to buy sibling 2's share when it was mentioned that sibling 2 wished to sell. Unfortunately, Sibling 2 said Sibling 3 must buy both Sibling 1 and 2's shares, that Sibling 3 could not own 2 of the 3 shares. What, if any part of this, is law and what can Sibling 3 do about this situation? All siblings are aware of a Petition to Partition, however none want this to go in this direction.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to and retain an attorney to represent you.