How should I plead wrongful arrest to a Criminal Domestic Violence charge?

Question Details:

My husband, our children, and I were on vacation and we got into an argument. I was arrested for CDV because he had more injuries than I did but I was defending myself. I am out on bond right now; he doesn't want to press charges and told the police that. Do I go to my court date and plead not guilty? Or is there another approachthat I  should look into? Should I speak with a criminal defense attorney? In Myrtle Beach, SC. Important Notice