How do i get my wife to sign off on a loan modification that would remove my name from the mortgage?

Question Details:

I have been divorced for at least 2 years now. In the divorce decree, the courts deemed my ex-wife all rights to our home with me having no rights to the home. The documents did not give her a set amount of time to get my name off of the deed and mortgage. I have been asking her for 2 years now to get this out of my name. I have contacted the mortgage company and they were willing to do a modification to the loan to remove my name with the approval of my ex-wife. She refuses to go through a modification and/or refinance to remove my name. She currently has renters living in the home. What do I need to do to pursue getting this out of my name? What type of attorney do I need? Important Notice