What steps do I need to take to revoke a temporary guardianship?

Question Details:

My dad convinced me to sign temporary guardianship of my 2 kids so he could add them to his insurance.  It was only notorized, not court ordered, and I don't even know if the papers were filed with the court. How do I get them back? What are the steps I need to take to get them back. And is there anyway I can speed up the process?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.