What recourse do I have to stop a neighbor from blocking my ocean view?

Question Details:

I bought my house specifically for the ocean view. I am ill and the ocean and its properties are tantamount in my healing process. My neighbor has let his property grow wild encouraging huge weeds and growths to go up trees and block any view I once had. Is there any WA law that would prevent him from what he is doing? If I had known he was going to do this I would have never bought the house. Do I have any legal recourse in fighting for my view and healing. I am a suffering woman by myself and I feel bullied. Should I speak with a real estate attorney? In Whatcom County, WA.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to AttorneyPages.com and retain an attorney to represent you.