What is the penalty in California for filing false police reports to harass someone?

Question Details: A person has filed 3 separate police incident reports against me (all false), with the intent of having me incarcerated. These reports are very random and range from spying on her daughter, threatening her for calling police, removing phone lines so she couldn't call police, printing counterfit money, bugging all of the rooms in my house with listening devices, etc. All of the accusations were without merit and the incident reports said no crime committed, but they have caused me considerable distress. I dont have money for a lawyer. Do I need a lawyer to pursue this?

AttorneyPages.com Important Notice