What happens when you admit to filing a false police report? Do I need a lawyer? Am I facing jail time?

Question Details: My boyfriend broke my windshield and I was mad so I filed charges against him. I lied about the situation and made it seem worst than it was because I was mad. Since then, we have resolved our issues and he has paid for the damages to my vehicle. I don't want him to get charged with this but the only way to get him out of this is to admit my fabrication but I don't want to face any charges.

AttorneyPages.com Important Notice