What happens if you cannot pay a judgement issued against you?

Question Details: My mother is going to have a judgement issued against her. She is on a fixed income of Social Security only and cannot pay the amount in the judgment. She admits to owing the money and we are trying to help her make her monthly bills but there is no money left to pay the judgement of $7000. What could happen to her house and personal property.

AttorneyPages.com Important Notice