What can I do legally after my husband moved his girlfriend and her child into our home?

Question Details:

My husband and I have agreed to get a divorce but have not filed paperwork. We live together and have a roommate. He has asked to work things out and then the next day moved his girlfriend in. he is in the military. This is mentally stressful because we had an abortion a year ago. He told me "if I love him" I would go through with the abortion. This is very brief but maybe enough to get an idea of my situation and what I can do?

AttorneyPages.com Important Notice