What can I do when my ex won't give me my visitation and us trying to leave the state with my kids?

Question Details: My ex-wife has refused to let me see my kids for the last 5 months and a judge has already ordered standard visitation. My ex is also getting ready to leave the state. If that happens I will never see them. What do I do and what can happen to her?

Brad Micklin / The Micklin Law Group Answered 2 years ago This attorney is licensed in New Jersey View Attorney Profile
AttorneyPages.com Important Notice