What can I do to get my daughter back from her father?

Question Details:

Me and my ex-boyfriend have two kids together. We were never married but he is on both of their birth certificates and signed affidavit of parentage for both of them. I recently broke up with him and because of that he has refused to return our oldest daughter to me. He told me that because I don't want to be in a relationship with him that I'm not going to get her back. I have an appointment with my child support case worker on the 17th of November. Is there anything that I can say to her that can help me get my child back? I want to go to court for visitation and custody. Please help!

AttorneyPages.com Important Notice