Ask a Wills, Trusts, Probate Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Wills, Trusts, Probate Legal Questions & Answers

What can I do if my mom and dad were divorced but she thinks that she is still entitled to his property?

You will have to retain an attorney to proced with the eviction and to …

PROFILE answered 8 days ago

What are my rights to property from my late mother?

No, the property will not pass to you simply because you paid the taxes. …


Law Office Of Nathan Wagner answered 2 months ago

If I had a Will before I got married last year, is it still valid do I need to do another?

In Georgia, you should review your will with an attorney after you are divorced, …


Paula J. McGill, Attorney At Law answered 3 months ago