Ask a Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Legal Questions & Answers

How can I postpone my arraignment for a first time DUI charge?

Most judges will allow you time to hire a private lawyer or meet with …


Law Offices Of John R. Bernardo III answered 26 days ago

How do I avoid probate if no Will was left and I'm the only child?

You might  qualify for Washington’s simplified “small estate” probate program. I believe this is …


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 10 months ago

If you did your own will, where can you get it notarized?

In Washington State notarizing a Will is not necessary to make it legal. However, …


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

Does a company have to honor a price posted on the internet?

Generally, if a company posts a price on the Internet and does not honor …


Law Office Of Anne Brady answered 1 year ago