Ask a Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Legal Questions & Answers

What will happen if I don't send my son back to his dad's in another state?

Since you have a child custody order, then you should immediately petition the issuing …


Ahluwalia Law Professional Corporation answered 4 years ago

Can I sue someone if their house is foreclosed on and I live there?

Once a house is foreclosed upon (meaning the auction took place and there is …


Ahluwalia Law P. C. answered 5 years ago