Ask a Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Legal Questions & Answers

What is a dentist's liability if a patient opts for a treatment that is not the recommended treatment?

It would appear to anyone looking at the case as if it were supervised …


Albert W Chianese & Associates answered 20 days ago

How can we get an executor to do their job?

All of your questions depend on your father in laws assets and how they …


Christine Sabio Socrates, Atty At Law answered 3 months ago

Does my private bonus need to be taxed?

That "bonus" money should not be taxed as it sounds more like a Christmas …


Law Office Of Anne Brady answered 3 months ago

If I was in a motorcycle and was injured, can I file my losses under the bodily injury portion of my policy?

I'm assuming you were the operator and you are in New York.  You cannot …


Adams Law Firm, P.C. answered 4 months ago