Ask a Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Legal Questions & Answers

What are my options according to the law regarding support in a divorce?

  In your situation you might be able to show you were in a …


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 24 days ago

If my husband used an invalid social security number on our marriage license, is the marriage valid?

With the information you have provided, the marriage is valid as long as the …


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 months ago

How do I become legal representative to my deceased mother's estate of 6 years?

You must file an application in the probate court of the county where your …


The Law Office Of Christine Sabio Socrates, Attorney At Law answered 11 months ago

If you have a pending criminal charge for a breach of trust, can you leave the state that you were arrested in?

If your conditions of release do not restrict travel out of statem there is …

PROFILE answered 1 year ago