Ask a Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Legal Questions & Answers

How do I go about a divorce if my husband married me for citizenship?

  You should consult a divorce attorney in your state. You should be able …


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 11 months ago

If I used to be a 1099 employee, can my old employer hold my pay when I quit without notice?

Your ex-employer can not hold your paycheck. Employers have a reasonable time to pay …


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

How do you estimate and rest on a number for pain and suffering?

Pain and suffering in a personal injury case is usually calculated as a multiple …


Law Office Of Anne Brady answered 2 years ago