Ask a Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Legal Questions & Answers

Can I sue a contractor I previously hired even if he is presently not in business?

  It depends on in what capacity you hired the contractor. If you hired an …


The Dai Law Firm, PLLC answered 3 months ago